Saturday, April 2, 2011

38 Weeks

I am 38 months pregnant today.  We are looking forward to meeting Ella!  Currently Ella is still breech.  We are hoping for her to flip before D-day but are also preparing ourselves for the chance this does not happen.  I have peace about however she gets here.  I am anxious to hold her for the first time.  We have had 4 baby showers and Ella has A LOT of clothes.  I am sure she will wear most of it :)  Her nursery is just about ready.  My mom has made her quilt, bed skirt, and is in the process of making her curtains and decorations for the wall.  My friend Becky made letters that spell out her name and sister-in-law Brandi got her a few decorations for the room as well.  I can't wait to get it all up.  I have my bag and Ella's bag packed.  Im ready and excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment