Monday, April 11, 2011

Ella is coming!

I am 39 weeks and 2 days today.  Ella is still in the breech position.  If she does not flip in the next few days her birthday will be April 14th.  I really was hoping to have her naturally but we have peace about our decision and we can't wait to meet our little girl.  We finally have her room complete and have everything (we hope!) we need.  Tomorrow is my last day of work before Ella comes. 
Our parents are really excited as well.  It seems weird to know we will have her here not later than Thursday!  I am really not nervous or scared that it looks like I will have a c-section, but I am not looking forward to recovering from surgery as well as adjusting to having a newborn.  I am however looking forward to having our newborn here with us. 
The last few nights have been sleepless; it is hard to get comfortable with this belly, but worth every minute.

Just a little over 2 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment