Monday, January 3, 2011

Sweet Ella

Since my last post we have had 2 ultrasounds and we are having a girl!  We are excited and can't wait for our little girl's arrival.  We have decided to name her Gabriella Alyzabeth. We will call her Ella, Todd's nickname for her is Ella-bell (so sweet).  We have our baby furniture and a few clothes so far.  This wee I am 25 weeks along, so we only have around 15 weeks left.  I cannot believe how quick the time has gone by.  I love feeling our little girl move around inside me; it is the neatest feeling.  I have been told that pretty soon it will be a bit annoying though once she is bigger. 

My mom is going to make Ella's bedding and we will be going soon to pick out the material for that.  I am excited to pick out cute little girly things.  This is an exciting time

No comments:

Post a Comment